We offer three daily sailing trips, morning, afternoon, and an evening sunset cruise. We love the water and we want to make sure we get as many people as we can out there to experience the amazing sights and thrills of sailing. Our sailing season typically begins in early June and lasts through Labor Day. All three tours usually visit both, Lake Charlevoix and Lake Michigan. We provide free pop and a good time, however you’re welcome to bring any food or additional beverages on board.
Daily Tour Schedule
- Nice for families and groups
- Typically Light Wind
- Great morning activity on a day off
- Fun time to swim, if you like.
- Sailor’s heaven!
- Typically the best wind
- Good mix of families, couples & individuals
- A memory making outing before Dinner
- May swim or “drag” on lines behind boat
- Fun Sight-Seeing for all passengers!
Evening Sunset Cruise
- Mostly couples and friends
- Relaxed & romantic atmosphere
- A Unique date night setting with plenty of time to talk, share a drink, and watch the sun go down on beautiful Lake Michigan.
- Slightly longer tour, added time to enjoy the scenery and relax.
- A Special Place to celebrate an anniversary. We’ve even had proposals made on the boat!